Thursday, March 7, 2013

Milestone


Million Views



Who would have thought just a few short years ago that a relatively unknown landscape photographer from Texas could inspire folks to visit his blog over 1,000,000 times?



Certainly not me and I’m suitably humbled and awed that y’all enjoy my images of Texas as much as I do. I’ve published over 850 posts and displayed over 2000 images from around this great state. I’ve enjoyed reading over 4500 comments and NOT reading over 12,500 pieces of spam.



I’ve made some great friends through this blog and gotten to know hundreds of folks I would have never known if not for the power of WordPress and Twitter. I’ve expanded my commercial photography business into markets I’d never imagined just a few short years ago and shared my love of the Texas landscape with dozens of folks that traveled here for the Texas Landscape Safari.



But most of all, I’ve learned more about myself, my profession and my craft than I ever thought possible. All through the daily interaction with folks like you that visit here for just a few minutes of enjoyment and inspiration.



YOU are the reason I write, share and display my vision of the great state of Texas and from the bottom of my heart, I thank you all.



– Jeff



Filed under: Photography Tagged: Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment