Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Canyon Clouds


I apologize for not posting earlier but I just returned from the Hill Country and I’m running on about 4 hours of sleep in three days. The weather in the Hill Country near Garner State Park and Lost Maples State Natural Area was spectacular this weekend and my goal of shooting all the major rivers in the area left me with little time for sleep. I drove over 800 miles in just under 48 hours and 90% of it was on county and farm-to-market roads.



It will take me a few days to catch up on my sleep and process all the shots I took, so here’s a little something to hold you over. I never get tired of looking at those beautiful Texas clouds.



Canyon Clouds




Canyon Clouds – Caprock Canyons State Park, Texas
Copyright 2010 Jeff Lynch Photography
Shot taken with a Canon EOS 5D Mark II set on aperture (Av) priority using an EF 70-200mm f/4L IS USM lens tripod mounted. The exposure was taken at 144mm, f/16 for 1/60th of a second at ISO 100 with a Singh-Ray warming polarizer filter. Post capture processing was done in Adobe’s Lightroom 3.



Click on the image above for a larger version.



View Location on Panoramio & Google Earth: Caprock Canyons – Quitaque, Texas



Filed under: Photography Tagged: Canon, Canon 5D Mark II, Caprock Canyons State Park, Landscape Photography, Texas High Plains, Texas Landscapes

No comments:

Post a Comment