Monday, November 17, 2014

Beach Above by Kate Ballis


kate ballis beach above everythingwithatwist 06 650x434 Beach Above by Kate Ballis




Kate Ballis is an Australian photographer situated in Melbourne. She was a lawyer up to a point when she met her boyfriend, Tom Blachford, and fell in love with both of them: Tom and photography. "I love storytelling and for me photography captures reality and can bring fantasies to life. Through portraits I can capture moments in time" she explains about photography. This series is again aerial photography of great beaches like Bernhard's. Alex's or Antoine's yet it is by far rawer depicting nature at its best. I loved every picture of this series. I hope you' ll do as well. Enjoy.




Continue reading "Beach Above by Kate Ballis"



Need hosting? Design You Trust is proudly supported and hosted by WebHostingBuzz Premium Infrastructure & Network.








No comments:

Post a Comment