Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Awesome Ballpoint Pen Drawings


I consideration ballpoint pen drawings be intrinsically monochromatic, but after that I exposed Samuel Silva's ballpoint pen art. By now eight dissimilar colored ballpoint pens, Silva creates extremely photorealistic portraits of populace, animals and landscapes. Samuel Silva use usual BIC ballpoint pens and every drawing are able to get from 5 to 50 hours to come to an end. "I don't combine them nor mix together them. Ballpoint pen ink dry correct absent and be clever to not be rub out. I just irritated give forth the dissimilar colors in layer to make the false impression of amalgamation and the illusion of colors I don't in fact encompass". Silva says he in progress drawing as of the near the beginning age of just 2. "I in progress illustration and increasing my own style of ballpoint pen drawing backside when I was in educate, in simple classroom sketch in the flipside of my do exercises books. Check out these cool drawings.



Pen Drawings (2)




Pen Drawings (5)




Pen Drawings (1)




Pen Drawings (3)




Pen Drawings (4)




Pen Drawings (6)




Pen Drawings (7)




Pen Drawings (8)



No comments:

Post a Comment