Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Travel Photography – Sideways


What can I say? I'm one of those folks that just can't walk by something with this much texture without taking a few shots. Drives my wife and kids crazy. We'll be walking through some small Texas town looking for antiques, food or both and I'll duck around the corner into a back alley and start shooting doors, windows, people, whatever. Ten minutes later one of the girls (I have four and a wife) will come looking for me and saying "Daaaaad". Caught again.



So here's another shot taken last weekend. Somewhat different from my usual landscape and wildlife shots. Just having fun playing with a new lens and looking for something to catch my eye. No intent. Just a feeling.



Sideways




Sideways
Copyright 2009 Jeff Lynch Photography
Shot taken with a Canon EOS 40D set on aperture priority (Av) using an EF 28mm f/1.8 USM hand-held. The exposure was taken at 28mm, f/4 for 1/750th of a second at ISO 200 on Lexar Professional digital film. Post capture processing was done in Lightroom 2 using Nik Software's Color Efex Pro plug-in for Lightroom. Click on the image above for a larger version.



Posted in Photography Tagged: Canon, Canon 40D, Texas Towns, Travel Photography



No comments:

Post a Comment