Monday, February 18, 2013

Grace & Beauty


I hope when I’m eighty I have half the grace and poise that this wonderful model does. Her song enchanted me and I had to capture the life, love and beauty of this incredible face. It’s one of my favorite portraits.



Grace & Beauty




Grace – Fayetteville, Texas
Copyright 2010 Jeff Lynch Photography
Shot taken with a Canon EOS 5D Mark II set on aperture priority (Av) using an EF 70-200mm f/4L IS USM lens hand-held. The exposure was taken at 200mm, f/6.3 for 1/250th of a second at ISO 800 using a Singh-Ray warming circular polarizer. All post capture processing was done in Adobe's Lightroom 3.
Click on the image above for a larger version.


Follow @jefflynchphoto

On a personal note
My sincere thanks to everyone for your prayers and concerns for my daughter Margaret. She is beginning to feel better and her doctors are very positive. Next week when we get the test results we will know better if this is just a bump in the road or not. — Jeff



Filed under: Photography Tagged: Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3, Canon, Canon 5D Mark II, Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L IS USM, Photography, Portrait Photography, Texas, Texas Hill Country, Travel Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment