Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Landscapes of the Texas Plains & Canyons Book


My second book, Landscapes of the Texas Plains & Canyons is available today for delivery before Christmas. I've had a lot of fun putting this 70 page book together and there's a special treat for photographers on each page. Taking a cue from many of Wyman Meinzer's incredible books, I've included my exact settings for each of the 50 images presented in the book including the camera, lens and exposure. It's my hope that this information will help other photographers enjoy the incredible photographic opportunities available in the Texas panhandle.


Here’s a Sample to Whet Your Whistle


Landscapes of the Texas Plains and Canyons by Jeff Lynch | Make Your Own Book



As many of you know, my love affair with the Texas plains and canyons began with an invitation from a fellow photographer Jerod Foster and with my daughter Kelly’s decision to attend Texas Tech in Lubbock. These two seemingly random events opened my eyes to one of the most beautiful and majestic regions in our great state and an area that calls to me like a bee to honey. Join me as I explore the rugged outback of the Texas panhandle with its rich history and unique geology and geography. From the verdant plains to the deepest canyons, it’s a region like no other.



Jeff Lynch
December 2010



Landscapes of the Texas Plains & Canyons




Landscapes of the Texas Plains & Canyons (10″ x 8″ x 70 pages, Autographed)
Copyright 2010 Jeff Lynch Photography, Ltd.
$39.95 + $5.00 for Shipping and Handling (USPS – US & Canada)
$39.95 + $15.00 for Shipping and Handling (USPS – International)





Filed under: Photography Tagged: Caprock Canyons State Park, Landscape Photography, Nature Photography, Palo Duro Canyon, Palo Duro Canyon State Park, Photography, Texas High Plains, Texas Landscapes, Tule Canyon

No comments:

Post a Comment