Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Hands-On Experience With The Sony Cyber-Shot RX1


I've shot around 60,000 photographs with my Nikon D80 and it is pending a shutter-unit replacement. I've shot almost everything with it. That's the camera with which I grew as a photographer and that's why APN happened. It was the only camera I had so far and the only lens I used it with is 18-200mm F3.5-5.6 VR Nikkor. I enjoyed my share of reading great camera reviews. And after all this while I settled for Sony RX1. This review got delayed by over a month. Finally I realized that a "delayed review" equals "no review". And just when I sat down to share my experiences, they released the newer RX1R - the one with the anti-aliasing filter removed. There were several reasons I wanted to go with Sony RX1. I just hated to be so visible with a hammer of a camera in my hand and a big-gun zoom...

No comments:

Post a Comment