Friday, December 20, 2013

Recent Illustrations April-May by Joshua M. Smith



Here is a collection of illustrations done over the past couple months inbetween various speaking engagements around the world. Odd, never assumed people would want to hear me speak, but enjoyed visiting Dubai, Amsterdam, Paris, Barcelona, Toronto and a few other spots. Anyway...



The one thing that frustrates me is when I'm not at my computer various ideas come forth and need to be explored, so when I get back to my office I tend to put on my game face and just start illustrating things to test some processes or to just get ideas in digital form.





Illustrations April-May by Joshua M. Smith




Illustrations April-May by Joshua M. Smith




Illustrations April-May by Joshua M. Smith




Illustrations April-May by Joshua M. Smith




Illustrations April-May by Joshua M. Smith




Illustrations April-May by Joshua M. Smith




Illustrations April-May by Joshua M. Smith




Visit Joshua M. Smith


No comments:

Post a Comment