Thursday, June 26, 2014

Snow Leopard for Photographers


Apple Snow Leopard


UPDATE: It's Saturday afternoon and I've just completed my upgrade to Snow Leopard. It took only 45 minutes on my 13 MBP and the upgrade went perfectly. This saved me about 8 GB of hard drive space and both startup and shutdown times are significantly faster. Lightroom 2 and Photoshop CS4 also startup faster but other than that I haven't noticed much difference. All in all, a very nice $29 upgrade!



It's Thursday afternoon and the release of Apple's latest operating system, Mac OS X Snow Leopard, is just hours away. For photographers running Lightroom or Photoshop on a Mac or MacBook, this is an important upgrade for purely performance reasons.



Macworld has done a great job of compiling all their Snow Leopard articles so you can get up to speed quickly and easily. I don't know about you but for $29 (USD) I'll be upgrading sometime this weekend!



Posted in Photography Tagged: Apple, Mac OS X, Snow Leopard



No comments:

Post a Comment