Sunday, December 14, 2014

Landscape Photography – My Kingdom for Some Rain


I traveled to Austin, Texas last Friday to capture some stunning shots of the upper and lower falls at the McKinney Falls State Park. I called the park well in advance to ask just how much water flow they were getting over the falls and was told "Oh, it's flowing pretty well this week".



Hmmmm... I suppose next time I'll need to be a little bit more specific with my questions.



McKinney Upper Falls




McKinney Upper Falls - Bone Dry
Copyright 2009 Jeff Lynch Photography
Shot taken with a Canon EOS 50D set on aperture priority (Av) using an EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM tripod-mounted. The exposure was taken at 28mm, f/11 for 1/30th of a second at ISO 100 on Lexar Professional digital film. Post capture processing was done entirely in Lightroom 2. Click on the image above for a larger version.



Posted in Photography Tagged: Canon, Canon 50D, Landscape Photography



No comments:

Post a Comment