Sunday, February 9, 2014

No Blog Tuesday – Sick in Bed!


No regular post today folks as I've come down with some bug (not the flu maybe the flu Not the Flu!) and I feel like I've been run over by Ford F150. Damn, I hate getting old.



To make up for it please check out Paul Hinrichs' Flickr Set taken during last month's Texas Landscape Safari. We all had a great time wandering around the Texas Hill Country, getting some really nice shots and eating some down-home Texas cooking.



I'm just about finished with my new (self-published) book entitled "Hill Country Landscapes" and (Lord willing) it should be available before Christmas. I'll post more details next week.



Update: Off to the doctor for a flu test. On a brighter note, it looks like two of my recent G10 landscape shots have been chosen to be published in Peachpit Books upcoming "Canon G10/G11: From Snapshots to Great Shots". It also looks like an article I wrote for Singh-Ray's blog should be published soon.



Update 2: Not the Flu. Doc gave me a prescription that stopped the worst symptoms and I slept 12 hours. I'm feeling much better today and should be back up and running by Thursday. My sincere thanks to everyone for your concern.



Posted in Photography Tagged: Photography, Texas Landscape Safari



No comments:

Post a Comment