Sunday, March 16, 2014

Shooting with Canon’s TS-E 24mm Tilt & Shift Lens


Canon TS-E 24mm f/3.5 L II


Happy Saturday Morning Folks!



I trust everyone is enjoying the start of the weekend and looking forward to getting out and taking some great shots. I know I am, and this weekend I'll be trying out one of Canon's newest L Series lenses, the TS-E 24mm f/3.5 II.



I've been waiting several weeks to get my hands on this little beauty and I've got a perfect location picked out to run this baby through it's paces. I'll be heading back to Goliad, Texas the birth place of the republic to shoot some 18th century architecture.



Having never used a tilt & shift lens before I'm looking forward to seeing how well this technology works in correcting perspective distortion in architectural photography. I'm sure I'll have lots to report on in next week's posts.



Have a great weekend!



Posted in Photography Tagged: Canon, Canon 5D Mark II, Canon TS-E 24mm f/3.5 II



No comments:

Post a Comment