Friday, July 11, 2014

New Posters Available!


Hey folks! I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who's purchased a poster on this blog. You guys rock (as my kids like to say). I had a bit of a shaky start getting the PayPal links working correctly and really appreciate everyone sticking with me.



Here's a preview of two new posters on sale today. I've been processing my images from June's scouting trip slowly and these are two of the best so far.



A few items of news. I've also decided to publish a limited edition hardcover book this Christmas that will contain all my best shots from around Texas along with some Texas history, anecdotes and humor. More details to come in the fall.



Morning Light at Gorman Falls




Morning Light at Gorman Falls, Texas
Copyright 2009 Jeff Lynch Photography



Rocks and Trees at Sunset




Rocks and Trees at Sunset - Pedernales Falls, Texas
Copyright 2009 Jeff Lynch Photography



Posted in Photography Tagged: Photography, Posters and Prints



No comments:

Post a Comment