Friday, July 18, 2014

Really Right Stuff L-Plates Need New Home


UPDATE: The BGE2-L40 L-Plate for the EOS 40D w/battery grip has been sold.



UPDATE: The B40D-L L-Plate for the EOS 40D has been sold.



UPDATE: The BGE2-L50 L-Plate for the EOS 50D w/battery grip has been sold.



Thanks for responding to my post. I'm really glad this wonderful gear has found a new home.



Since I've sold all my Canon crop body cameras and lenses, I have three Really Right Stuff L-Plates in excellent condition that are looking for a new home. These are the BGE2-L50, BGE2-L40, and B40D-L L-Plates. Each Really Right Stuff L-Plate is designed to exactly fit the EOS 40D (B40D-L), the EOS 40D with the BG-E2N battery grip (BGE2-L40) and the EOS 50D with the BG-E2N battery grip (BGE2-L50). These incredible little devices are machined from a solid bar of aluminum and anodized with a scratch resistant black coating.



For those of you not familiar with how an L-Plate works take a look at this video tutorial by Really Right Stuff.



Really Right Stuff L-Plates




If you're interested in buying any of these L-Plates please drop me an email using my Contact Me page. They are priced at $50.00 each (plus shipping) which is less than half the original price. If you're interested just send me an email and I'll reply back with a PayPal request for payment which you can pay by credit card.



Posted in Photography Tagged: Canon, Canon 40D, Canon 50D, Photography, Really Right Stuff



No comments:

Post a Comment