Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Scott Kelby’s The Digital Photography Book, Volume 3


The Digital Photography Book, Volume 3


I love Scott Kelby's books. Every single one of them. I'm a confessed "fanboy" of Scott's energy, his passion and his writing style. I've bought just about every photography or Photoshop books he's every written and enjoyed reading each and every one.



His latest, The Digital Photography Book, Volume 3 is exceptional, even for Scott. I highly recommend this book for any serious amateur photographer to learn from and for any professional writer to use as a great example of great "person-to-person" communication.



Beside being full of great tips and tricks for digital photographers, it's also one of the most "fun" photography books around. Scott's sense of humor and writing style pull you right into the book and you really feel like he cares about helping you improve your photographic skills.



I give this book a 5 star rating!



PS: I'm also pretty pumped that my friend Josh Bradley's concert image was used in Scott's book. See page 172.



Posted in Photography Tagged: Photography, Scott Kelby, The Digital Photography Book



No comments:

Post a Comment