Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Prints & Posters


Posters and Prints




It took me a while to figure all this PayPal stuff out but I now have posters and prints available for sale on this blog!



Each poster will be printed on Kodak Professional Supra Endura VC Digital Paper which boasts superb color reproduction and a standard archival value of 100 years in home display and 200 years in dark storage. Most orders will ship in 48 hours. All posters will be shipped flat in a very secure padded cardboard container to protect your poster during transport. To keep things simple there is a flat shipping charge regardless of the number of posters ordered.



If you would like to order a fine art print or poster of any image posted on my blog, please contact me via the "Contact" page on this blog and I'll send you a price list to look over.



Thanks for all your support!



Jeff



Posted in Photography Tagged: Posters and Prints



No comments:

Post a Comment